Health & Safety
Our goal is for you to have the best Barbados holiday, worry-free. As such, Sugar Bay Barbados only accept new bookings from those who are fully vaccinated at the time of travel. Fully vaccinated means all required jabs taken at least 14 days prior to travel. Children 0 – 18 years are exempt from this requirement and bookings made prior to September 15th, 2021 will be honoured, regardless of vaccination status, subject to the required protocols.
At Sugar Bay Barbados, our protocols include:
- Physical distancing through reorganizing the layout of our restaurants and public areas.
- Signage to inform of best practice requirements.
- Appropriate safety wear for our team.
- Cleaning products that meet the EPA guidelines.
- Increased frequency of cleaning and sanitizing all public spaces with an emphasis on frequent contact surfaces.
- Training our team on the best practices for keeping themselves and you, our valued guests, safe.